- This event has passed.
Demystifying Digital for Rural & Suburban Utilities
May 4, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This free in-person event is for utilities looking to network and learn about accelerating the practical deployment of affordable cloud-based solutions for water, wastewater and stormwater operators across Wisconsin.
Light lunch will be provided, and the afternoon will conclude with networking at the nearby Black Sheep bar.
- Dean Amhaus, President & CEO and Karen Frost, VP Economic Development & Innovation – The Water Council
- Chris Sosnowksi, CEO & Founder – WaterClick
- Wayne Castle, Utilities Director – Village of Mukwonago, Wisconsin
- Jennifer Zach, Director of Marketing & Communication – MentorAPM
- John Robinson, Partner – Mazarine Ventures
- Dan Duchniak, General Manager – Waukesha Water Utility