Data Access Request Form

Please fill out this form if you wish to exercise your right to access, rectify, or delete or object to further processing of the personal data we may have about you.

If you do not wish to complete this form, you may also submit a written request to:

The Water Council
247 W. Freshwater Way, Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53204 USA